Stockton Town Football Club are recruiting a first-team physiotherapist or sports therapist ahead of the 2022/23 season.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified physiotherapist or sports therapist to join our first-team management team, taking responsibility for providing physiotherapy services, including injury assessment and management.
This position is a part time role in semi-professional football and appropriate expenses will be paid.
Role Responsibilities & Key Duties
To assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate all injuries and illnesses, analysing and designing the:-
• Safest and quickest strategy to ensure a full return to training.
• To promote and protect the health and well-being of all players.
• To provide pitch-side assessment and treatment of players during training and matches.
• To evaluate current practice on regular basis and undertake appropriate professional development.
• Maintain excellent communication between 1st team management and the players.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
Qualifications, Experience, Training and Personal Qualities Essential:
• Physiotherapy degree or equivalent and/or relevant Sports Therapy qualification.
• Valid national Sports First Aid Certificate or equivalent.
Experience and Personal Qualities:
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Experience in the provision of pitch-side medical assessment and treatment, including emergency sports trauma.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to use a variety of communication tools (verbal,
• Strong organisational and administrative skills.
• Professional and diligent with their work.
• Set and maintain high standards of work.
To apply for this position the club invites applications via email giving a background to your experience while also
attaching your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org