With the governments road map out of lockdown approaching Step 3 on May 17, we are delighted that we will be able to welcome everyone back through the doors of our clubhouse on Monday.
Below are the opening days and times for our clubhouse, and we can’t wait to see you all back at the club.
Opening Days and Times
Monday 5.30pm – 10pm
Tuesday 5.30pm – 10pm
Wednesday 5.30pm – 10pm
Thursday 5.30pm – 10pm
Friday – 5.30pm – 10pm
Saturday 8am – 10pm
Sunday – 8am – 8pm
Monday – Saturday last orders 9:40pm, premises to be closed by 10pm.
Sunday last orders 7:40pm, premises to be closed by 8pm.
NOTE: Customer numbers will be continuously monitored with the view to change both the opening and closing times.
- It will be table service only and the rule of six (including children) or two separate households will apply.
- You must remain seated at all times (this includes children).
- You will need a face covering to enter the facility.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times within the facility unless seated.
- Please remain seated at all times, roaming from table to table is prohibited.
- Please download the NHS app to help assist the Club in keeping everyone safe.
We are looking forward to seeing you all and thank you for your continuous support.