Stockton Town wishes to provide as safe as an environment as possible for all supporters and users of the Clubhouse now that Government restrictions have been lifted.
As you will be aware infection rates are very high in the area and we feel we must maintain some of the previous measures to ensure we can protect our staff and also give our supporters the confidence to continue to support the Club and use our facilities.
COVID MEASURES IN THE CLUBHOUSE FROM 19th JULY
From Monday 19th July 2021 the restrictions placed on the Football Club within the Clubhouse have been lifted, however we would request that you continue to do the following if your attending our facility to socialise or attend a private class;-
- The NHS track and trace app is still in place for those who would like to check in and we would encourage this, but this is no longer a legal requirement.
- Please continue to use the Hand Sanitiser stations within the Clubhouse.
- Customer facing staff will continue to wear masks and we ask customers to wear a mask when moving around the building. It is your choice but please be respectful of those who wear them.
- Regular cleaning (especially in high contact areas) is still in place and doors will remain open to provide as much ventilation as possible.
- You can now come to the bar to be served but we ask you return to your seat once you have been served. For those who would still like to use table service, the Snapps QR code is available on each table to be ordered through your smartphone.
- Our Bar area will still be set up in tables of 6 maximum and we would encourage you to socially distance by taking a seat.
- Standing at the Bar or standing within the Clubhouse Bar area to socialise will in the short term not be allowed.
- Our outside Garden Area is open at all times the Clubhouse Bar is open, you can now come to the bar to be served and return to the Garden area, the Snapps QR code is available on each table to be ordered through your smartphone if required.
COVID MEASURES IN MAP GROUP UK STADIUM FROM 19th JULY
From Monday 19th July 2021 the restrictions placed on the Football Club within the MAP Group UK Stadium have been lifted however we would request that you continue to do the following if your attending any home fixture;-
- Check in using the NHS track and trace app at the gate as you enter the Ground.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser stations within the Ground.
- If entering any indoor area such as the Toilets, we would encourage you to please wear a face covering to protect yourself and others and wash and sanitise your hands upon leaving.
- Could you please ensure you place all rubbish, containers and waste materials in the bins provided or take away and dispose at home to protect the Club staff.
The lifting of restrictions also means that the following changes are now applicable to the MAP Group UK Stadium;-
- There is no maximum limit on the number of people who can gather in outdoor venues.
- The cap on attendances has been lifted and the MAP Group UK Stadium will now revert to its maximum capacity as determined by the Green Guide for Sports venues such as ours.
- The physical barriers and floor markings that were in place in both Stands within the Ground have now been removed and there are no longer restrictions in these areas.
The club will continue to monitor our policy on a regular basis to ensure the best and safest procedure for staff and visitors.
We appreciate the loyalty, cooperation and understanding we have received over this difficult time and we are looking forward to all the good times to come!
Stockton Town Football Club