GROUND REGULATIONS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE
MAP GROUP UK STADIUM
- The Club Management reserve the right of admission to the ground.
- All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Football League and the laws of the game
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place at any particular time. The Club Management reserve the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
- No refund of any cash admission charge paid at turnstiles, purchased in advance online or for Season Card holders who cannot attend scheduled fixtures will be repaid.
- At the Club’s Management’s discretion, refunds may be made in respect of tickets sold and paid for in advance of a match, where such a match is postponed.
- The Club Management reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the ground any persons who refuse to be searched by a servant or agent of the Club or police officer.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives, bottles, drinking glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles or other similar objects which may be used as weapons are not permitted within the ground.
- The throwing of any object within the ground is forbidden.
- The use of foul language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards any person is forbidden.
- Unauthorised persons are forbidden from entering the field of play unless advised to do so in an emergency. Any person doing so will be ejected from the ground.
- The obstruction or gangways, access ways, entrances and exits, stairways and like places, and/or standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is forbidden. The “No Standing” areas in front of any Seated Stand must be observed at all times and it is not permitted to view the match from this area. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
- The climbing of any floodlight pylon, stand or any other structure within the ground is forbidden.
- Unnecessary noise, such as from a radio, and/or behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in the ground.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted ONLY in places authorised in accordance with the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or found within, a section of the ground designated ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ without the proper authorisation, may be ejected.
- With the exception of persons authorised by the Club Management, and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs inside the ground is forbidden. In addition, no recording for radio, television or private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted, save with special authorisation in writing from the Club Management. Also, by entering the ground, you are giving consent to be photographed or recorded for any club or media purposes, which may be published via print, broadcast, internet, or by any other means.
- Only persons specially authorised in writing by the Club Management are permitted to distribute, either with or without charge, or offer for sale within the ground any newspaper, periodical, other written articles or any other article.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be prosecuted.
- Persons failing to comply with the instructions issued by a steward of the Club, a police officer or other authorised agent of the Club, will be ejected from the ground.
- Smoking is prohibited except in the designated smoking area. Any person persistently ignoring the smoking rules will be ejected from the ground.
- The Management reserve the right for its servants, agents and the police to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with these regulations, the rules and regulations of the Football League or whose presence within the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other persons.
- All persons entering the ground are permitted only to subject of their acceptance of the ground regulations and the rules and regulations of the Football Association and the Football League. Entry to the ground will constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
Terms and Conditions
The purchase of a season ticket constitutes to the acceptance of complying with Stockton Town FC ground regulations and the implications they contain. Copies of which are displayed around the ground.
- Stockton Town FC reserve the right to cancel the season ticket from any person should they breach any terms and conditions or the Ground Regulations.
- In the event that a season ticket holder is given a ban from the stadium, no refund will be issued.
- Season ticket refunds will be entirely at the club’s discretion and may be subjected to a cancellation fee.
- Published prices will apply irrespective of what division the club is playing in.
- This season ticket entitles the holder entrance to home league games only (excluding all cup ties and friendly fixtures)
- The club reserves the right to make special offers to non-season ticket holders during the season.
- Should a Season Ticket Card need to be re-issued a £5 fee will be incurred.
- Stockton Town’s Ground is generally a non-smoking venue with one designated smoking area and this policy must be upheld by season ticket holders at all times.
- Senior citizens / OAP concessions must be claiming their state pension.
- Stockton Town FC reserves the right to change the venue, date and kick off times of any match. Stockton Town FC will endeavour to make season ticket holders aware of any change to a fixture, but advises that the responsibility lies with the season ticket holder to check through official channels of any fixture details.
- Season tickets cannot be exchanged for extra tickets and no refunds will be made in respect of missed matches. Season tickets are strictly non-transferrable and cannot be resold elsewhere.
- Any season ticket holder forgetting to bring their season ticket to a match must buy an entry ticket at full match day price. They can then reclaim the cost after providing proof of entry, otherwise no refund will be given.