1. The promoter is:
Stockton Town Football Club (No. SBC109605)
Bishopton Road West
2. Stockton Town F.C, Supporters Club reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, competition information or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
3. Stockton Town F.C, Supporters club is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. In processing any personal data relating to the entrants we will at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR Act 2018.
4. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over (at the time of flight).
5. The entry fee is £5.00 per person and there is no limit to the number of entries, all subsequent entries will still be for the value of £5.00. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name. Please note that entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before entering; otherwise the entry will be invalid.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to the entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Closing date for the entry will be the day before the final home game or once the pot reaches a total agreed upon by the supporters committee. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
i. The prize is as follows: A holiday for Two to Las Vegas including flights and hotel. The prize is as stated although a cash alternative of £1000 will be offered if a suitable date cannot be agreed upon by the promoter and the winner after discussing possible dates.
ii. The hotel chosen will be on the Las Vegas strip and will be for 7 nights’ accommodation only. The flights will be from Manchester airport and up to 3 different dates will be discussed between the promoter and the competition winner.
iii. The prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Refunds will not be given against any unused values and the prize voucher must be used in one transaction.
11. The winner will be notified by social media within 24 hours or by phone if details have been given on entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer.
13. Stockton Town F.C Supporters Club’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. 100% profits from this raffle/fundraiser will be added to the supporter’s committee fund which is then passed on to Stockton Town F.C First Team.
18. These terms and conditions were last updated on 05 January 2019.