Welcome to the Supporters Club page of Stockton Town Football Club. We are a newly formed supporters group running within the football club itself, but run by the supporters. We are a group of supporters that love to follow our local team all around the north east in the Northern League Division One and cup competitions. The fundamental aim in setting this club up was to be able to help with fundraising towards the funding of the first team. This will allow the team to strengthen and to hopefully be able to take Stockton Town Football Club on to the higher pyramid of non league football.
We’ve experienced some fantastic days already at the football club with a Wembley appearance in the FA Vase with over five thousand fans attending, but with your help we could really put Stockton Town on the map for sure. The town itself is a fairly big town with a population of over a hundred and five thousand people and if one percent of those people came to watch we could have over a thousand regular fans at the home games. So if you want to be a part of the club and help to take it to the next level then jump on board and enjoy the ride.
A reminder that seats are available on the clubs supporters bus to the following games:
Saturday 13th October: Consett AFC, kick-off 3pm
The bus will leave at 1pm from STFC Clubhouse, all seats are charged at £8.00
Guess the Crowd
Game 5: Wednesday 24th October STFC vs Spennymoor Town (Durham Challenge Cup) , Kick-off 7.45pm
Estimated Cash Prize £66 (including rollover)
Cash prize for the correct prediction.
HOW IT WORKS
- £2 per entry
- Guess the official home crowd attendance
- Write our predictions, name and contact details on the available envelopes in the clubhouse and put it in the associated drop box
- Entries open on each match day and close at kickoff
- The winning predictions will be announced on the official social media sites (within 24hrs)
- 50% of the entry money will make up the prize fund and 50% shall remain with STFC
- If the actual attendance is not guessed then the closest guess, either above or below the match attendance, will win a £10 consolation prize
- In the event of multiple winners, the prize or consolation money will be split equally
- In the event that the correct crowd attendance is not guessed throughout the season then 50% of the prize fund will be paid out to closest guess, either above or below at the final home game of the season (2018/19)
- STFC Executive Committee will oversee and take any necessary decisions on the final prize fund.
The Supporters Club Committee for 2018/19 season voted in as follows:
Chairman: Alistair Woodhouse
Treasurer: Andrew Clinton
Secretary: Jason McKay
Committee: Shaun Sexton, Michael English, Ethan Fordy, Craig Harker
Club Executive Committee Member: Wayne Dennis
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for the Supporters Club are Adults £10.00 and Junior (U16) £5.00 for the 2018/19 season.
You can download a Application Form by clicking on the link below. Simply complete the Form and hand into the Office in the Clubhouse.